For analysis of explosives, chemical war fares and drugs
- Environmental protection, especially emission control and surveillance
- Air monitoring, workplace safety
- Process control (chemical and semiconductor industry)
- Detection of anesthetics and drugs
- Detection of toxics and explosives
- Detection of chemical weapons
- Analyses in the food industry
- Medical diagnostics
Cannabis leaves traces. Also in the breath.
PAS-Technology’s Ion Mobility Spectrometer finds them.
Cannabis use always leads to a specific pattern of molecules in the breathing air.
Mobile analysis devices by PAS Technology prove those patterns quick and reliable.